Sarotoga Springs is located in Jeffersontown, a small but bustling part of Louisville. There is always so much to do for families of all kinds. Here are few of the best things J-Town has to offer.
- Jeffersontown Farmer’s Market– nothing screams summer like fresh produce from local farmers. This farmer’s market is held every Saturday.
- Gaslight Festival 2016– From September 11-18, the annual balloon glow will light the sky. But that’s not all. This year’s Gaslight Festival also includes a 5K, a carnival-like atmosphere and food and music, of course.
- Loui Loui– You’ve heard of Chicago Style pizza and New York style pizza… but what about “Detroit-style” pizza? That’s right, Loui Loui offers a secret cheese blend for their pies and is definitely worth trying.
- Louisville Coffee Company Espresso Bar and Cafe- any place that offers premium roasted coffee is a place we love. This coffee shop also offers patio dining for someone who enjoys sipping cappuccinos and people watching, as well as catering for bigger parties.
- Mussel and Burger Bar– What’s that? A “gourmet” burger joint? This delicious bar features unique combinations, fresh ingredients and some of the best burgers you’ll ever eat. The owners, Chef Fernando Martinez and his cousin Yaniel Martinez also own some of the best dining in Louisville- Havana Rumba, Taco Luchador and Mojito & Artesano Tapas.
Check out our available homes in Saratoga Springs here and make Jeffersontown your new home!